Wednesday, July 08, 2009

ABC Wednesday---Y Is For You've Got To Be Kidding?!

ABC Wednesday is hosted by Mrs. Nesbitt's Place.

I can't believe that Round 4 is only two posts away from being finished! I remember deciding sometime last fall that I was going to join the next round of ABC Wednesday. In December I sat down and made a list of ideas for most of the letters. P, R, S, T, U and today's Y were all blank...yet honestly? I think at least two of those were some of my best work during my time with the meme!

I'm sitting here looking at my list and find it interesting that most all of the other letters have between three and seven ideas written beside each of them. Yet I used only SEVEN of those ideas! D, H, L, Q, V, X, and finally next week's Z post. In every other instance, some other, newer...better idea popped into my head at the last minute...most of the time inspired by something that was going on in my life at the time. My W post still amazes me. I had decided I didn't like any of the ideas I had on my list but could NOT think of another one. I decided I'd think about it on my WALK...hello? ; )

I have thoroughly enjoyed my ABC Wednesdays. Having one small deadline every week...to keep my mind sharp...exercising a little creativity...doing something I want to do...and love to do. Will I be participating in Round 5? I'd say it's a distinct possibility! Every week? Probably not. There are so many other memes I'd like to look into...and so little time in my day! Besides...I have to pop in every now and then. I have to check on Carolina...and Jay!

As always, be blessed y'all!

3 comments:

Q said...

I just started ABC Wednesday on letter O.
Sue, from Tumblewords suggested I join in. It has been so much fun and I have learned lots.
I will do round 5....hope you do too at least sometimes. It does get me thinking. I already am thinking about z for next week.
Sherry

jay said...

I joined in partway through Round 3, but this time I've done every single week ... so far! Now I only have to do one more tricky little letter!

I've made notes, but only a week or two ahead of time. Just starting my 'Z' list now!

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

Loved your «Y»!!! I'm having the same problem with tomorrow's «Z»!!!!!!!! See you tomorrow, then!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails