Thursday, December 06, 2007

The latest referrals are here!

You know, I didn't think that they would remain this exciting to me...but I LOVE looking at the pictures...there's just something about those little mugshots!

RQ posts a list of where you can catch a glimpse of these gorgeous babies whenever new referrals come out. For those of you who don't frequent her site and would still like to gaze at these precious little angels, I'll post a link to her "Babies" post here.

Well, I WAS going to post today...but I got caught up in the referral pictures...then I reread Claire's story from receiving her referral until the day she came home. I was crying so hard I couldn't see the screen. So needless to say, MY post is going to have to wait a day or two.

Holiday blessings!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails