Saturday, April 09, 2005

Well, here it is! I guess if you are reading this you really want to be here...at least for now...

I've spent the last two weeks playing with HTML and trying to get this page to look the way I wanted to. I actually cried tears of joy and relief when I figured out the last bit of stubborn code that had been eluding me for the last two days. Those of you who know me well, know that I can get obsessed very easily with the minutest detail. This project was no exception.

Beginning next week, I will begin posting updates on where we are in our second adoption process. Please feel free to leave questions or comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll! I love the site. Very nice job Melissa! The picture is great. One of my best friends name is Claire. I am looking forward to reading your updates! Talk to you soon. Much love, Ali

Related Posts with Thumbnails