Friday, March 23, 2007

Ok...I know I haven't posted anything for over a month. I apologize. But guess what? I haven't updated EITHER of my girls' journals since Claire came home two months ago!

For those of you who don't know, I started a journal for each girl long before she joined our family. In Claire's case, hers was started long before she was born! They started out as letters to my daughters...what I was thinking...how I was feeling. Once they came home, the journals then morph into firsts, likes, dislikes...and they still include my thoughts and feelings! While in China, we purchased 17 gifts for each child. Every year, on the anniversary of Gotcha Day, they receive one of these gifts. On their 18th, they will receive their journals. So, as you can see, I think it's slightly more important that I spend the next couple of days updating their journals! I AM starting to get a handle on things. Of course as soon as I do something else is thrown into the mix but I digress.

I just spent about 30 minutes downloading pictures from the camera onto the computer, resizing them, and uploading them to Photobucket. It is now 3:30 and time to wake the girls! So, at least you know that there are pictures and updates coming!

To Concerned In Norton, Miss Sami, those who post anonymous comments, and the folks that keep asking at work, I PROMISE I will update soon! I'm thrilled that y'all find my little corner of the web worth reading. We've made it through both birthdays, the croup, still worried about the ear infection, and soon we will be through the baptism!

Here's a little something just to make you smile! This was taken before her first trip to church.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo....Sami was thrilled to see her name mentioned in your "mini" update :-) You made her day!!

jlp said...

I love the picture with the hats! And the journals sound like a great idea. I'm glad you finally updated.

Dannye said...

that did make me smile, what a cute picture!!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy reading your blog--I recently came upon it. I was wondering though--do you get together or live by any people in either girl's travel groups and how is it seeing the girls together?

Related Posts with Thumbnails